Thursday, May 17, 2012

TURBANS BY CAROLINA ARROYO

Ok so here it is. Like I told you on my previews post, I found a beautiful purple turban to go with my summer chic Joie outfit. Carolina Arroyo who is co-owner of Atelier is also a fantastic accessories design and is responsible for this amazing turban. I highly recommend that you go to ATELIER and take a look at all of Carolina's creations, handbags, head pieces, bracelets, necklaces... go take a look for yourself. 

Meanwhile... do you think I could be an Arabian queen? I think I could lol! Anyhow... hope you like it. 






Lol!!! I just noticed that there was a little fly standing on top of my turban, guess she just wanted to be part of the picture or maybe it was the really bright color that attracted her. 


ATELIER

C.C. El Portón, Local 6
Diagonal 6, 13-63 zona 10
Guatemala City, Guatemala









Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog but I do not understand why you chose to write in English when you are guatemalan. Don't you think you would get to a broader audience if you wrote your posts in both languages?

Unknown said...

Thank you! And yes, you are right I would probably get a broader audience if I wrote in both languages but truth is I barely have time to write in one language, that's why I chose english because a lot of people in Guatemala understand english and this way can reach many other people who live in other countries. Someday I will be able to write in both languages.