Friday, June 8, 2012

EVERYTHING AT C'SANTOS IS A STATEMENT

Can you believe that yesterday I went to C'Santos to look for material for this week's C'Santos post and I realized that they already ran out of the statement earrings that I showed you last week, all gone! That's why I always tell you that if you like something you see head yourself ASAP to C'Santos because things there don't last too long since everything there is absolutely gorgeous and with all the weddings and special events happening in Guatemala all year round, things are bound to go. 

This week I had in mind showing you some of their beautiful statement necklaces, when I got there yesterday I saw this particular line and thought they are just about the perfect necklace to wear this season, they're colorful, they're big, they're feminine, and they're fun, I even created an outfit idea for them. 

Take a look...









Pin It

No comments: