Thursday, June 21, 2012

MON PARFUM: BOND NO.9 NUIT DE NOHO

I'm frequently asked what perfume I wear. Reason why everybody asks me is because it smells heavenly (and don't even get me stated with the body lotion and candles). You have to know something about me: I HATE PERFUMES!!! The worst gift in the world you can give me is a perfume unless it's Bond No. 9 Nuits de Noho. I'v been using Bond No.9 for 7 years now and I will keep on using it for a very long time.  I've decided to make it my signature perfume. 

I was first introduced to their captivating scents back in 2004 while on a trip to Miami with my best friend Kika. We where wondering around Saks Fifth Avenue with no intention of buying anything whatsoever when all of a sudden this very persistent sales person at the fragrance department insisted that we try the new Bond No. 9 fragrances. I will never forget this man, he used the most elevated and delicious words to sell perfume. I have to admit that at first I felt it was a bit strong probably because I have a very sensitive sense of smell. He spritzed a bit of perfume on a paper card that I put inside my agenda. After that I forgot about the perfume and went back to Guatemala. About 4 months after that I opened my agenda where I found the perfumed paper and guess what? it still smelled!!! Amazing!!! That's when I decided I would only use Bond No. 9 Nuit de Noho from then on. 

Back in Guatemala I had to be patient and waited another couple of months (maybe more) until I went on a trip to Boston to finally be able to get myself a Bond No.9 perfume. I remember me and my friends went to Louis Boston, one of the most beautiful multi brand stores I've ever been to, where I was surprised to find Bond No.9 From that day on I'm faithful to Nuit de Noho.








Pin It

No comments: