Friday, July 27, 2012

C'SANTOS BLACK DESIRE

Do you know what color of stone is your favorite? Mine's have always been black and green. They could be black diamonds (I'm not a diamond girl I basically only like black diamonds) and emeralds or if semiprecious black and green onyx. Of course there are many other wonderful stones out there but black and green one's are my favorite. 

Yesterday I paid C'Santos a visit just like I do every week The minute I set foot in there  I saw this beautiful pair of earrings that I just couldn't stop starring at, they're so gorgeous, not only that, their shape and size are flattering for any type of face. 

Here's my pick of the week from C'Santos. Please try not to have a stroke when you see them. 

C'SANTOS
13 calle "A" 7-19, Plaza Tiffany, Local #4, Zona 10
Guatemala City, Guatemala
(502) 2366-1243
joyeria@csantos.com




Indian fine jewelry made of black onyx stones and antique cut diamonds


14-karat gold plated fine indian jewelry with black onyx stones necklace 


14-karat gold plated fine indian jewelry with black onyx stones cuff bracelet






Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my, oh my, oh my, OH MY...
the cuff is orgasmic!