Wednesday, July 18, 2012

HOT ACCESSORY TREND: KNOTTED NEON ROPE

For a while now I've noticed that accessories designers have been using utilitarian materials such as rope for their most recent collections. Just the other day I was doing a research and came upon several websites that featured them. This morning I found neon rope (two very hot trends put together) necklaces and bracelets on Refinery29 (my go to place for the latest in fashion and beauty). While I think their both lovely I'm not sure if I would wear the necklaces, however I do like the bracelets and wouldn't mind wearing a couple, perhaps mixed up with a few spiked or studded friendship bracelets (which also seem to be very hot right now) for a pile on bracelets look. What do you think? Would you wear neon knotted rope accessories?

Interested in getting yourself a couple? Visit Refinery29 by clicking here. Or maybe if you're creative and handy enough you can make your own creations. 






Pin It

No comments: