Monday, July 2, 2012

TODAY'S OUTFIT: SAILOR STRIPES AND NEON

This morning I was rushing to get to a meeting not so near where I work just to find out they had stood me up! Fantastic Guatemalan formality. I can't tell you how many times I've been stood up? Why is this? Is this a Guatemalan thing? Tell me is it like this where you live.

Anyhow I was running so fast I just grabbed whatever I saw in handy. I'm not sure it's such a great mix but it did the job. Why not wear your sailor stripes with neons?


PANTS: J.Crew
T-SHIRT: J.Crew
CARDIGAN: Mango
NECKLACE: Anthropologie
SHOES: Zara
RING: C'Santos







Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's like that everywhere! Try to confirm your appointments before leaving your place. It works better!
-K

Unknown said...

TOTALLY!!! I've learn my lesson!!!