Wednesday, October 10, 2012

STYLING FOR PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY

I've always been of the opinion that everyone should have their picture taken with a professional photographer at least once a year (in my case it would be several times a year lol!). A photograph is a beautiful memory to keep that speaks vividly of a certain and very specific time of your life. I lost my father two and a half years ago and one the things that I enjoy doing the most is looking at photographs of him and my grandparents. Thru them I'm able to imagine the story of their lives. Imagine if I didn't have those pictures? 

I want to introduce to you my new styling for portrait photography services. You already decided to invest in a good photographer, why not invest in someone that will help you come up with a creative concept and at the same time help you look amazing in your photographs? My team and I can help you with everything, finding a concept, wardrobe styling, hair and makeup, props and of course photography. You already have a photographer of your choice? I can still help you, although I have to say my team is the best lol!

Siempre he sido de la opinión que todos deberíamos tomarnos nuestro retrato con un fotógrafo profesional una vez al año (en mi caso sería varias veces al año jajaja). Me parece que es un lindo recuerdo que habla de una cierta etapa muy específica de nuestra vida. Yo perdí a mi papá hace dos años y medio y algo que me encanta hacer es sentarme a ver fotografías suyas y de mis abuelos. Cada una de ellas me habla de un momento específico de la vida de mi papá y a través de ellas puedo imaginarme la historia de sus vidas. Imagina si no tuviera esas fotografías?

Quiero presentarles mis nuevos servicios de estilismo para retratos fotográficos. Ya tomaste la decisión de invertir en un buen fotógrafo ¿Por qué no invertir también en alguien que te ayude a crear un concepto creativo y a verte increíble en tus fotografías? Mi equipo y yo te ayudamos con todo, creación de concepto, vestuario, cabello, maquillaje y por supuesto fotografía ¿Ya seleccionaste un fotógrafo de tu preferencia? También puedo ayudarte, aunque he de decirte que mi equipo es el mejor jajaja.


TEAM (EQUIPO)

PHOTOGRAPHY (FOTOGRAFÍA)-  The incredible Shanila Menendez
HAIR AND MAKEUP (CABELLO Y MAQUILLAJE)- The fabulous Fernanda Gomar
STYLING (ESTILISMO)-  Moi Maria Cristina Acquaroni

For more information (para mayor información) info@mcacquaroni.com















Pin It

No comments: