Monday, February 11, 2013

THE NEW MINIMALISM

(English)

Yes ladies and gentlemen! Minimalism is back! Am I showing enough enthusiasm? No? MINIMALISM IS BACK!!! And I hope it's here to stay for a loooooong time. I have to say that this new trend came just in time for an upcoming project I'm embarking on. You'll soon know about it. I'm so excited! New year, new life, new projects... Anyhow, can this editorial be any more beautiful? I love it so much I can't stop looking at it.


(Español)

Si damas y caballeros! El minimalismo a vuelto! Estoy mostrando suficiente entusiasmo? No? EL MINIMALISMO A VUELTO!!! Y espero que esté aquí para quedarse por un buen tiempo. Debo decir que esta nueva tendencia vino en tiempo para un futuro proyecto en el cual estoy a punto de embarcar. Pronto sabrán de él. Estoy tan entusiasmada! Nuevo año, nueva vida, nuevos proyectos... EN fin, podría este editorial ser más hermoso? Lo amo tanto que no puedo dejar de verlo. 


THE NEW MODERN: KATI NESCHER: UK VOGUE FEBRUARY
2013: PATRICK DEMARCHELIER



















Pin It

No comments: