Tuesday, June 25, 2013

EXPLORING MY GIRLIE SIDE

On Sunday, a day before my trip to Guatemala,  I decided to head myself to my happy place Anthropologie (by now you've already noticed how big of a fan I am) to find something artsy to wear for my friend's Manny Rionda photo exhibition to take place on July 4 at the Museo Ixchel here in Guatemala City. Hidden away in the "last items in store" rack I found this A-M-A-Z-I-N-G Daksha Stitched Blouse. It's sleeveless with a peplum bottom. I kinda look like a fluffy cupcake but I love it, specially now that I'm exploring my girlie side. I'm thinking about wearing it with my Rag & Bone white skinny jeans and silver J.Crew pumps. I can't wait to wear it! Anyhow... Here's a preview of my beautiful outfit. Isn't it the most gorgeous thing ever! 








Pin It

No comments: