Monday, June 24, 2013

SAILS UP!!! NAUTICAL STYLE TIME!!!

Hello everyone, I'm happy to announce that I'm finally home with my family and friends in Guatemala. I'm only here for a few days so I'm gonna try to enjoy it as much as I possibly can. I'm going everywhere and doing everything.

If you guys only knew what a mission it was this morning thanks to the HEAT PARADE!!! My flight was scheduled to leave at 12:35pm. I knew the Heat parade was taking place at 11am so I thought that if I left my house at 8am I would have no problem (mind you I live practically in front of the arena). Anywho... to make loooooong story short: I walked down to Biscayne Blvd to look for a cab, couldn't find one, I sweat like a pig, walked back to my building, called a cab company, waited two hours, no cab, walked to the parking lot where I had my car, noticed my car had zero gas, drove down to Flagler to look for a gas station, put gas, drove to the airport, left my car parked there, dragged my luggage to American Airlines, and made it JUST IN TIME! Just thinking about it makes me anxious all over again, so let's just forget about all that and thank God that I'm finally here with my people. 

Today I have a nautical inspired outfit to share with you guys. I don't know why but lately I've been experimenting with my girlie side, the one I had lost a while ago and finally got it back. If anything this dress is G-I-R-L-I-E and you know what? I love it! I'm not gonna be in denial of my girlieness anymore, I'm just gonna embrace it. 



Vintage bag


Vintage necklace




Sails up!!!









Pin It

No comments: