Thursday, June 20, 2013

STYLE BY RED BEAUTY FIND: LANCOME BAUME IN LOVE

Good morning everyone! Today I'm posting really early but I just have so much to do later. I'm so impressed at how quick this week has passed by. Maybe it's because I'm sooooo looking forward to going to Guatemala and visit my family and friends. Guatemala may lack a lot of things that the cosmopolitan cities abound of but Guatemalans are by far the nicest and friendliest people in the world. I miss that. 

Anyhwo... I have a lipstick story to tell you. I'm not a huuuge lipstick girl. There was this time a couple of years ago that I tried wearing lipstick every day but in the end I just found it to be a bit uncomfortable for many reasons. Don't get me wrong, I think that lipstick is a wonderful thing but when it comes to my day to day I try to avoid it. However I do admit that sometimes my lips look a little dry and pale, which is why the other day while I was at Nordstrom's in Village of Merrick Park buying facial creams (what a mission it is to be a woman) the nice sales lady at Lancome introduced me to Baume IN LOVE lip balm (of course she did) and I loved it (of course I did). It moisturizes my lips and it adds a tiny bit of color so I don't look so lipless. Now I feel like my lips can't live without it. 




How cool is this makeup bag I got as a gift for my purchase. The wonderful thing about spending shitloads of money on beauty products is that in the end you MIGHT just get a gift with purchase. If you don't then for sure you get free samples (woohoo).




Pin It

No comments: