Friday, June 21, 2013

SUMMER DRESSING 101: STAY FRESH AND FASHIONABLE

Yesterday was my second day teaching the fashion styling & personal shopping class in Spanish for the Sterling Style Academy here in Miami. The girls are learning a lot and they're starting to talk like real professionals already. Today is our third and last day. The third day is the funnest because we get to do what us ladies love doing the most: Shopping!!! But before I head off to class I wanna show you what I wore yesterday. It's Miami, so that means it's incredibly hot, and it's a fashion class so it's important to look fashionable and professional. Here's a good way to wear flower prints this summer without looking too girlie or matronly. 



Belted flower printed jumper from Anthropologie


Patent leather and satin neon orange pumps from J.Crew


Vintage necklace that belonged to my beautiful grandmother 


My three signature vintage watches that belonged to my father.








Pin It

No comments: