Tuesday, July 9, 2013

STYLE BY RED TEST KITCHEN: INSALATA CAPRESE EGG SANDWICH

Ok so I'm not turning into Julia Child any time soon nor I intend to turn Style by Red into the next big food blog so let's forget about that fried chicken with jalapeño coleslaw sandwich I told you guys I was gonna do, maybe I'll do it someday but right now let's just stick to what I'm good at (not really that good but I do my best) which is simple, healthy cooking. 

A few months ago I moved to Miami and for the first time in my life I'm living completely by myself which has turned out to be quite a challenge when it comes to cooking because everything I buy goes bad, plus every time I go to the supermarket I suffer from anxiety attacks because there are so many things and I have no idea what the hell to buy. In a perfect world I'm a graphic designer, web developer, photographer, journalist, and an experienced chef (amongst others) but in this world I'm just Maria Cristina a creative soul who wishes she knew how to do everything and stresses about it all the time. 

Anyhow, I'm not gonna share with you any new and exciting recipes, I just want to document with images (not so many words because we all know I suck at words) my own personal adventures in kitchenville. 

I'm starting the Style by Red Test Kitchen posts with today's breakfast which was insalata caprese egg sandwich. I tell people I could live out of mozzarella, arugula, pasta, and tomatoes (and of course olive oil and white wine), I'm so Italian. It looks big but let me tell you I'm already hungry and I ate perhaps an hour ago. Yes, I'm a big active girl who needs feeding. 

I hope you guys feel inspired! 








Et Voilá!







Pin It

2 comments:

Vanessa Carbonell said...

Muerooooo!! Se ve de muerte maria!! Bello photography as well! besotes Vane

Unknown said...

Thank's Vane! It was delish and light, you have to try it. Besos!