Sunday, April 3, 2011

THE OUTFIT AND THE FACE

The other day, I think it was Friday...yes it was Friday, I shared with you my outfit for "Style Sessions" my weekly TV segment which soon I'll be sharing the videos with you, although they will be in spanish of course. However I didn't post a picture of me wearing the outfit and so yesterday my former teacher Michelle T. Sterling, founder of the very prestigious Sterling Style Academy www.sterlingstyleacademy.com where I was trained to become an Image Consultant and Personal Shopper, advised me to post the picture of me wearing the outfit so you guys can relate the outfit to the person. I have to admit that I don't know why I didn't do it before, maybe I didn't like the picture that much but...anyhow, following Michelle's wise advice here are the pictures of both my outfit and of me wearing the outfit. Hope you like it, sometimes I drive myself crazy thinking what to wear for TV because obviously everything I wear is mine and belongs in my closet. I do it this way because quite honestly I don't want to commit, or sell myself to one brand, it limits my creativity too much, I don't know, I'm gonna have to think about it more. What do you think? My co-hosts already wear MNG and I don't want all of us to look like a commercial for the brand, plus I find myself in need to differentiate myself. I don't know, maybe you guys have some good ideas or some wise advice.

Enjoy the pictures and have a lovely Sunday!!!





With María José and Catherine hosts of Matutino Express the morning show where I have my TV segment every Friday at 9am  www.canalantigua.com


Ciao tutti!!! a la prossima!!!





Pin It

No comments: