Tuesday, April 12, 2011

STYLE NOTE: THE MAXI

Hello everyone!!!

Yesterday I started the wonderful topic of maxi dresses with my MAXI DRESS post. We all know the maxi is the "IT" dress for this season and why not? we ladies look divine in them, short or tall it doesn't matter we all do. 

This morning I was navigating the web and found 10 maxi dresses I looooove!!! I could live in those dresses all spring-summer and would need nothing else except for maybe the right accesories. I wish I had the time right now to make a story out of each one of them but I have to get ready for an appointment with Rhina Botran, another fabulous Guatemalan girl of whom I will be talking about later on so be sure to stay tuned. 

However I did pick out my one FAVORITE maxi dress out of all ten. The winner is No. 10 the T BY ALEXANDER WANG DRESS. Why I chose that dress you may ask yourself? well...it's neutral and it's classic so it's versatile you can completely transform it with different accessories, it looks so soft and comfortable that it makes me want to live in it and its SEXY. 

Soooo... anyhow I chose the Alexander Wang maxi dress and created an outfit for it.  I picked out accessories I'm obsessed about like Chloé handbag and shoes, Rick Owens leather vest, Isabel Marant tribal jewelry, elephant pendants, Ray Bans and some YSL. Hope you enjoy it. I'm thinking of creating different outfits with the Alexander Wang dress and sharing them with you so make sure to stay tuned for more.




1. SONIA RYKIEL color-block silk crepe de Chine gown.
2. BY MALENE BIRGER wolla jersey maxi dress.
3. ROBERTO CAVALLI printed silk-georgette kaftan.
4. MILLY chain-print stretch-jersey halterneck dress.
5. EMILIO PUCCI printed jersey wrap-effect gown.
6. ETRO printed crepe-jersey maxi dress..
7. THEORYtylie stretch-crepe maxi dress.
8. ALICE + OLIVIA laken maxi tank dress.
9. M MISSONI zigzag crochet-knit maxi dress.
10. T BY ALEXANDER WANG classic jersey tank dress.




1. T BY ALEXANDRE WANG classic jersey tank dress.
2. RICK OWENS blister washed leather sleeveless biker jacket.
3. CHLOÉ suede wrap sandals.
4. CHLOÉ billie leather and linen shoulder bag.
5. RAY BAN large wayfarer acetate sunglasses.
6. KENETH JAY LANE 22 karat gold-plated elephant necklace.
7. YSL ring.
8. ISABEL MARANT out of Africa shell and stone bracelet.


Stay tuned for more maxi dresses outfits!!! Now I go off for lunch!!!
Until next!!!

You can find all this wonderful dresses and accessories on www.net-a-porter.com




Pin It

No comments: