Friday, April 15, 2011

SUMMER DRESS

I LOVE SUMMER!!! It's my favorite!!! Even though Guatemala is basically spring all year long with a few months of rain in the middle, the months of March, April and May always feel more summery and then in June it starts raining so I hate June, I hate the rain, I HATE IT!!! I get so depressed and always end up fantasizing about being in Brazil (Rio de Janeiro, Fasano Hotel to be more precise). It's always gloomy when it rains. Anyhow, I'm not gonna start anticipating myself. 

This is my outfit for this lovely summer Friday, and tonight its my fabulous friend Kike's birthday, woohoo!!!

I hope you all have a most amazing weekend.



OUTFIT

DRESS: MNG
SWEATER: MNG
SHOES: Massimo Dutti
BAG: Vintage
EARRINGS: Forever 21
NECKLACE: Vintage










TOODLES!!!








Pin It

1 comment: