Tuesday, May 17, 2011

FASHION JEWELRY

Hello ladies, I have some shopping news for you.

Today I received a phone call from a friend of mine telling me about this fashion jewelry bazar she's having in her house. She told me she had pieces from Kendra Scott, Noir, Amrita Singh and Azaara. Of course as soon as I was done with my day's chores I rushed myself to her house to see what wonderful things she had and let me tell you I saw some incredible things. Of course I wanted a ring, a couple of necklaces, a bracelet, and a couple of other things too but unfortunately I had to choose. I'm still meditating about a purple statement necklace from Amrita Singh that was to die for, I might just go and get it tomorrow. 

Needless to say I ended up a shopping victim and decided to go for this wonderful pair of earrings by Amrita Singh. They're called ELEANOR EARRINGS (I looked it up on their website) and the reason why I loved them so much is because they reminded me of a pair of vintage Art Deco earrings, plus they looked absolutely wonderful on me. Another great thing is that I paid $90 for the earrings and when I looked it up on their website they where $120, this makes me very happy hahaha. My friend's business partner told me she had some pieces that where actually less expensive than the ones you find on the website, and she wasn't lying, another plus for them. 

Take a look at my amazing earrings!!!




Eleanor Earrings

Gunmetal plated brass chandelier earrings with clear Austrian crystal.
Lenght 3" Width 1"


Congratulations girls, I looooved everything you had!!! Every piece is worth having. 



Pin It

No comments: