Friday, May 20, 2011

DENIM VEST AND COSTUME JEWELRY

I'm sitting in my bed while I work on this post and I'm looking out the amazing view I have in front of me (I live on the 17th floor) and I can see that it's really foggy, which translates into IT'S GOING TO BE REALLY HOT TODAY!!! So prepare yourselves!!!

Yesterday was a pretty busy day. I had a personal style evaluation meeting with a client, after that a couple of other meetings with people that are helping me with a future project. Then in the afternoon I was forced to sit down and work on my data base but around 5pm when I just had it with the computer I decided to head myself down to the vintage bazar again and when I got there I bumped into my aunt, my cousin and my cousins wife!!! I also bumped into another friend, needless to say we had so much fun looking around trying to find some hidden treasures. Of course I ended up buying something!!! I bought myself a GAP denim vest and a pair of costume earrings, which today I'm wearing to got to the network for my weekly TV segment "Style Sessions".

 I decide to pair down my new acquisitions with a powder pink, long brocade dress that belonged to my mother, my Kenzo leather belt and Massimo Dutti high heel tan leather sandals. Take a look, Let me know what you think. I still have to post a picture of the end result.









Pin It

No comments: