Tuesday, May 3, 2011

STATEMENT SUMMER

"Statement Summer" That's how NET-A-PORTER.COM calls it. According to the famous online luxury boutique there are 10 standout pieces that will instantly update your look:

1. BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY Give every outfit a boho-luxe spin with tribal inspired jewelry.
2. SHORT CUTS Make luxe shorts your new daytime essentials.
3. MIDI MAGIC Cut a super on-trend silhouette in a midi-lenght skirt.
4. CLEVER CLUTCH Add zing to any outfit with a color-pop clutch.
5. SHEER STATEMENT Take your cue from Marc Jacobs and slip a sultry cut-out detail blouse.
6. HEEL HIGH Let your feet do the talking in striking sculptural wedges.
7. TROPHY SKIRT From Miu Miu to Christopher Kane, this season it's all about the statement skirt.
8. GREAT LENGTHS Turn heads from dusk till dawn in sleek floor-lenght gowns.
9. NEUTRAL ATTRACTION Go nude! Tailored jackets in butter-soft tones look fresh for summer.
10. NEW ROMANTIC Evoke classic elegance in whimsical ruffle-detail dresses.

Ok, so after reading this intimidating list of things to own this summer I went on my own little virtual shopping trip and found my favorite 10 standout pieces to update my look this summer (of course this is make believe hahaha) and decided to share them with you. It's actually pretty fun to do soooo...Why don't you go on your own little virtual shopping trip and pick out your 10 favorite standout pieces? You can do it by visiting the NET-A-PORTER.COM http://www.net-a-porter.com/ website or your own personal favorite online shopping website for that matter, the ideas is to HAVE FUN!!!




My favorite!!! Although you wont find it on NET-A-PORTER.COM any more because they already ran out of it.  So good luck finding it.




You'll find A LOT of Stella McCarrtney in my list, I just simply love her.




I just thought this skirt looked so soft and fresh, perfect for the season. Go for a monochromatic look or wear it with your favorite colored top.




I just think this Stella McCartney clutch is crazy fantastic!!!




I'm not a huge fan of this sheer thing but I think the color of this Marc Jacobs top is absolutely delicious.




Of course I would look like a giant wearing this but who cares I would also look gorgeous in them.




I'm telling you, I don't know what Stella McCartney was thinking when she designed this collection, it's craaaazy but I love it.




If I had been invited to the royal wedding I would've definitely worn this Lanvin dress to the royal banquet. I would have paired it with a matching clutch, statement earrings and bracelet. Hey, maybe I'll write a post a bout it, would you like me to? Ok I will.




If you still don't have a nude, white or cream color blazer for this season you must RUN AND GET ONE!!!




I'm not such a huge fan of ruffled dresses, specially flower printed ones but I thought this Julien Macdonald one is actually very pretty and sexy at the same time.


Good luck finding your own 10 standout pieces for this summer!!!

Until next!!!














Pin It

No comments: