Tuesday, June 21, 2011

ENGASHADA SHOES

Can you believe this weather? This morning it was incredibly hot, then all of a sudden it got cold and started to rain, now it's all foggy and rainy and cold, no wonder I got the flu, and I NEVER GET SICK!!! Rainy weather and me don't get along very well, in a way it get's me all lazy and depressed, I guess it's simply because I'm a very tropical person. 

Well, just like I promised you, here are a couple of images of my Engashada shoes I bought at the farmers market. Last FM I saw them for the first time but didn't have enough money to buy them, this time I was a little bit more prepared and finally bought them. I really like them and today I got complimented on them by some very nice lady at the gym. 






If you like what you see, you may contact Mandre Barquín designer and creator of the shoes, she has all sorts of different designs that you might like. 

mabarquin@gmail.com
Cel. 51733276



Pin It

No comments: