Friday, June 17, 2011

A LOOK FOR THURSDAY

Hello everyone!!! Today I woke up extra early because I have to get ready to go to the Network for my weekly TV segment "Style Sessions". Before I start with today's look for TV (outfit, hair & makeup) I wanted to share with you my THURSDAY OUTFIT. I've been reading In Style's beauty tips on how to look wonderful this summer and yesterday I decide to try some of In Style's advice: a new hairdo, pink shimmery blush and hot pink lipstick, I felt fresh!!! I bumped into a friend at the mall where I had an appointment and she told me I looked very "summery", I said: "OF COURSE!!! IT'S SUMMER". 

Hope you like it!!!









OUTFIT

DRESS: Marimekko
SANDALS: Massimo Dutti
OWL NECKLACE: Anthropologie
LONG RABBIT PENDANT: Stradivarius

Hair & Make Up by Me.




Pin It

No comments: