Tuesday, October 11, 2011

ANOTHER LBD

Ok, I know what you're thinking but it's not the same dress (the boots are though haha). I found yet another wonderful LBD, it might look exactly like the one before but it's not. The neck is different and the sleeves are 3/4. I wore this dress for a TV interview the other day and decided to keep it and add it to my uniform selection. So ladies and gentlemen I officially have 3 different dresses to use as uniform to work. My black Zara one, my electric blue MNG one and this LBD from MNG (haha it kinda sounds like a rap song). Anywho, I don't care If I look the same I'm diggin my uniform mood. Maybe I'll take the electric blue one out and stick to only black dresses and red lipstick. Yes, I'll do that.

If you had to choose a uniform for yourself, what would you wear?
















Pin It

1 comment:

Mynor Alejandro Véliz said...

the 3 dresses are awesome! but I have to say that this one is my favorite! i really love the mod cut, the pockets and the neck, it could look amazing with a lovely pair of socks and your marni shoes <3

mmmm if I had to choose an uniform, probabbly i'll wear blue jeans and white tshirts, but honesthly i don't like too much the "uniforms" when I heard the word, instantly I think in my school days, hahahaha

hugs!