Thursday, October 13, 2011

THE SEARCH CONTINUES...BLACK MARIA CORNEJO

Ok, the search for my black uniform continues, three down, two more to go. I have to say I'm having a blast making people think I'm nuts for wanting to wear a black dress every single day haha it's funny, they keep on giving me that confused face. Today I decided to wear one of my favorite designers. For those of you who follow me regularly I've already told you hundreds of times how If I had to choose one single designer to wear for the rest of my life I would wear Zero+Maria Cornejo. I bought this Maria Cornejo dress back in 2008 and today I saw it in my closet and decided to wear it. Honestly I was afraid it wouldn't fit me because my behind has grown just a tad haha fortunately it did fit but barely haha tomorrow I'm hitting the elliptical machine at the gym. Whatever, I hope you like it. I kind of look like a secretary though, a sexy one haha!!!

Ok, just so you know, when I took this pictures this morning it was 6:30am before I went to work. YES!!! Now I'm forced to wake up at 5am!!! In general I think I only get around 5 hours of sleep, sometimes 6, sometimes 4 so if I start to sound senseless please excuse me.




Ok, maybe I am looking at my behind in the mirror.









Pin It

No comments: