Saturday, October 8, 2011

ELECTRIC BLUE

Ok, everyone! As you all know (maybe some of you don') I have been searching for the perfect uniform for myself (yes that's right). Why you may ask yourself? well simply because I want to make my life easier and less complicated, I don't have time for complications. Just recently I started a new job at the network (I just started producing the morning show with fellow worker and friend of mine María Reneé Ordoñez) and so now I have to wake up at 5am to shower, get dressed, do my make up and do something with my F***ING hair (pardon my french, but it has taken a life of its own ). I found a black dress at Zara that I shared with you the other day and thought: Why not make it my uniform? Then I have it a deeper thought and came to the conclusion that perhaps wearing the same dress every single day is just too boring. So then I thought about it again and concluded the following: Why not find myself 5 different dresses and wear each one a different day of the week. Perhaps this isn't that boring.  I searched inside my closet and decided I'm making my MNG electric blue dress part of my weekly uniform (ok, maaaaaybe I'll go this weekend and find myself another pair of boots haha maybe, no promises).

What do you think?














Pin It

No comments: