Wednesday, March 7, 2012

ATELIER: JOIE & CORALIA LEETS

Like I've said before, spring is a time for blossoming, looking feminine and feeling fresh. I went to Atelier for my pick of the week and found this amazing outfit by Joie. I love Joie because all their fabrics feel delicious and in general the line is very feminine and clean. Now that I was in Miami I went to Saks Fifth Avenue to buy my secret perfume (it gives me special powers haha) and I saw they had some of the same Joie pieces Atelier has. When the time came to choose accessories I decided to keep it simple and went for a necklace and bracelet by Coralia Leets, all her jewelry pieces are exquisite!!! Simple elegance. 

I hope you all like what I've chosen for you this week.


ATELIER

Centro Comercial El Portón, Local 6
Diagonal 6, 13-63 zona 10
Tel. (502) 2333-5496









Pin It

No comments: