Monday, March 26, 2012

PRINTED SHORTS

Good morning everyone!!! Today I'm as sick as a dog!!! I deserve it for behaving like a total spring breaker this past week. I don't know what came over me, seriously!!! I went out Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Needless to say yesterday I was a cadaver. I didn't want to admit it but I'm too old for this.

Since I'm half dead my mind is not functioning at it's full capacity, however I still managed to come up with something interesting for you. Since lately I've been a little bit obsessed with shorts (and pastels, and neons, and...) I decided that today I wanted to show you three ways you could wear printed shorts this season.

Here they are, hope you like it. 



Wear them with a classic neutral top like a chambray shirt or even a white linen button down shirt. Keep the rest of the outfit simple, let the sorts be the center of attention.



Mix them up with other prints. A stripped top gives this outfit a classic with a twist look for someone with a more creative personality. When mixing prints always remember that they need to relate to one another in some way or another, and always try playing with scale and proportions. A yellow shoulder bag? why not, it adds brightness and visual interest to your outfit. 



Long over short. Sometimes during spring it can get a little chilly. Try playing with proportions to make your outfit more interesting by wearing a long spring coat over your shorts. You can keep your accessories neutral and matchy matchy for a more classic polished look.



Pin It

No comments: