Thursday, March 22, 2012

SEXY LEATHER SHORTS

Cropped tops is one of this seasons sexiest trends but another really sexy one is leather shorts (really short ones, not bermuda style). Like I said on my previews post about cropped tops, I'm on a mission to achieve summer appropriate physique lol!!! I'm on the elliptical machine everyday for a whole hour on level 10, I look like a fountain sweating my life away. Now I'm gonna have to go and myself a pair of sexy leather shorts to flaunt my new sexy legs but I'm gonna have to travel someplace to do it because here in Guatemala is forbidden to show anything. Just like I'm always fantasizing about going to Brazil only to wear a thong lol!!! Or a reeeeeeally tiny bikini that almost looks like a thong, that's sexier MIAU!!! 

Anyhow...enough thinking about Brazil and tiny bikinis!!! Here are some ideas on how to wear your sexy leather shorts. 

Tell me, what's your style personality? is it hipster? monochromatic? or party like a rock star?


HIPSTER


MONOCHROMATIC


PARTY LIKE A ROCK STAR







Pin It

No comments: