Wednesday, March 21, 2012

BLUE JUMPSUIT AND NEON SCARF

Today I'm going to my friend Ichigo Tock fashion show. He's an incredible creative person and a hard worker (and a party animal). He's line is called HE-BI and he also has an online fashion magazine called SIETE MAG, both of which are really cool. Here's a link to the magazine, take a look:


After the show I'm going out to dinner with my friend Alexandra whom I haven't seen in a very long time, so sure enough we have a lot of catching up to do.

Here's my outfit for today's events.


JUMPSUIT: Anthropologie
WEDGES: Massimo Dutti
NEON SCARF: Mango
NEON PENDANT: Anthropologie

If it gets a little chilly I'll just throw on my papaya neon cardigan. It's all about the neons!!! So sorry I noticed a bit too late I had cut my feet on every photo, how intelligent of me!!! Oh well. 











Pin It

No comments: