Monday, April 2, 2012

I'M NOT A ZOMBIE ANYMORE

Dear friends,

I'm so sorry I completely abandoned you last week but I was dead (literally). I got so sick I was in bed for a whole week with the highest fever, body ache, nausea... You get the point. Needless to say I didn't do absolutely anything!!! Finally yesterday I rose from the dead and today I feel like a whole new person. Being sick is the worst thing in the world. 

Today I had to go to the network for my weekly style segment Style Sessions. Usually it's on Friday's but since I was moribund last week they told me I could come today. The topic of the day was "How to Wear Pastels". With that in mind I decided to wear my yellow skinny jeans, chambray shirt and Massimo Duti wedges, that way I could give our viewers a more vivid idea on how to wear them. Pretty easy.  Hope you like it!!!













Pin It

No comments: