Friday, May 4, 2012

FRIDAY OUTFIT: T-BAGS LOS ANGELES

The weather is so crazy in Guatemala I swear there are days that I just simply don't know what to wear, it's humid and at hot and then all of a sudden it gets chilly at night, really the only thing you want to do is wear something that feels fresh (and of course chic) at all times. Sometimes I wish I was walking around with a tunic on or perhaps a very stylish kaftan, like I was in a 1960's Copacabana movie. Anyhow... to my rescue came this T-Bags dress, with it I feel comfortable and fresh and chic without compromising style. Don't you agree? I just simply love it!!! Needless to say this you can find it at Atelier where they have some other amazing T-Bags pieces that are to die for. I highly recommend that you go check them out. 

















Pin It

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the pictures where you look natural and the stand up is not overlooked and I like the dress :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Maria, can you write a post about your makeup routine..and especially tell us what brand red lipstick do you wear?

xo

Unknown said...

Hi, sure, I'll prepare something for next week. My red lipstick is MAC but I'll confirm which one exactly and I'll let you know.

Take care!!!