Tuesday, May 1, 2012

SELF PORTRAIT

For all of you who don't know, I take my own pictures, I don't have a photographer following me around all the time and quite frankly I have a good camera but the lens is very basic so I'm researching right now to either buy myself another camera or another lens, something a bit more pro and with which I can take better pictures. 

Today I wanted to take a portrait of myself wearing C'Santos fabulous stackable bracelets. I thought I'd done a good job and then when I downloaded them I notices that my face was all blurry DAMN!!! Anyhow I kind of rescued this one and made something out of it. 

Be sure not to miss tomorrow early post. I'll be showing you 5 ways to wear stackable bracelets by C'Santos. Awesome bracelets you are going to die when you see them.








Pin It

No comments: