Tuesday, May 1, 2012

VINTAGE BUTTONS

I thought I wasn't the type of person that collected stuff but I realized that I do, I collect vintage buttons. My grandmother Noemí (my dads mom) was the type of lady that took extreme good care of her stuff and rarely threw anything away. When she passed away I got to keep some of her best things, antique furniture, old family photographs, minks, even her buttons. My grandmother used to knit and sew wonderfully, which is why she had a very complete sawing kit. I also have a collection of vintage thread in all sorts of colors that belonged to her. Today my mother was going thru some of her old buttons (apparently she also keeps them) and I found some pretty cool ones for my own collection. Someday I'll make something with them and I'll show you.









Pin It

No comments: