Tuesday, September 18, 2012

NEW WEBSITE IN PROGRESS

Oh my goodness people! I don't know for how long me and my creative and technical team have been working on my new website, I can't wait for it to be done! My best friend Kika Garces did the design (website and logo), Julian Quevedo took my photos, I did photographic post-production and Lima Studio is programming the website for me, a lot of creative hard working people involved. Doing something great takes time and patience and a lot of changing your mind. The people at Lima Studio have been extremely patient with me. 

I wanted to share with you some pictures I took this morning. I'm using them for the SERVICES menu on my website.  Sometimes a girl needs to be resourceful which is why I found myself in need to take the pictures myself. Being resourceful is a great way to get your business ahead. Look around... Do yo have a friend who's good at design and is willing to help? a photographer friend? a PR friend? Don't be ashamed to ask, be resourceful, perhaps some day they'll need your help as well. If you don't have anyone around you ask yourself... Can I do this myself? Maybe you can! 













Pin It

No comments: