Thursday, October 4, 2012

COSMICA BY STUDIO MAS

Yesterday my friend Renee and I attended the launch of COSMICA at Morena. COSMICA is the new accessories collection from the girls of Studio MAS inspired by the cosmos. 

MAS is formed by a group of women designers who are passionate about creating design and fashion. Every collection is characterized by being theme inspired. Their past collections include Alicia, and Bunny Necks both very romantic and feminine.

Every single piece they ever make is handmade and one of a kind.  I'd heard of MAS before but I had never seen their collections in person. I have to admit I was so impressed by the work done by the girls that of course I had to buy myself a piece. Let me say it was no easy task choosing amongst a variety of really amazing necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets but in the end I decided to get this wonderful neon necklace. Tomorrow I'm definitely wearing it for Style Sessions. 

To learn more about MAS and where to purchase their one of a kind pieces you may visit their Website. Also follow them on Facebook and stay updated on their latest news. 






Pin It

No comments: