Tuesday, October 16, 2012

LITTLE MISS RED LOOKS FALL CHIC

Ahhh capes, how much I love them, they are so beautiful and so chic. Even though I prefer spring-summer to fall-winter I do have to admit that fall-winter clothes are very chic and sophisticated and elegant. Dressing for cold weather can be quite a little mission for those of us who where born in tropical countries, we can very easily end up looking like a fashion catastrophe since we're not used to that sort of weather. I have a question. Is it fashionable to wear thermic clothes? Lol! I would say not, I don't want to end up looking like a sausage but who knows. I've seen some Russian girls wear mini skirts and furry boots in a minus something degree weather so perhaps the answer to my question is ABSOLUTELY NOT. 


Ahhh capas, cuanto las amo, son tan hermosas y tan chic. Aunque prefiero la primavera-verano al otoño-invierno debo de admitir que la ropa de otoño-invierno es muy chic y elegante y sofisticada. Vestir para clima frío puede llegar a ser una pequeña misión para aquellos de nosotros que nacimos en países tropicales, fácilmente podemos terminar en una horrible catástrofe de la moda ya que no estamos acostumbrados a ese tipo de clima. Tengo una pregunta ¿Será que es fashion usar ropa térmica? jajaja! Yo diría que no, no quisiera parecer una salchicha pero quien sabe. He visto algunas chicas rusas vistiendo minifaldas y botas peludas en climas bajo cero así que quizás la respuesta a mi pregunta sea ABSOLUTAMENTE NO. 


PHOTOGRAPHY- Shanila Menendez shanilaphoto@gmail.com
MAIR AND MAKEUP- Fernanda Gomar mus_hus12@yahoo.com
STYLING- Maria Cristina Acquaroni


HAT- Banana Republic
CAPE- Massimo Dutti
TOP- Mango
JEANS- J.Brand
SHOES- Marni
BAG- Vintage








Pin It

2 comments:

ntc said...

Hi, beautiful!
Love your outfits. Found you on Lookbook.
Maybe we can follow each other? just check out my blog and let me know))
Have a nice day!

Nina
htp://www.ninathecat.com

Unknown said...

Hi Nina, thenk you so much, I'm so happy you liked them. Congratulations on your blog, you have some pretty amazing outfits and style personality of your own.

See you around!