Wednesday, December 5, 2012

GOOD MORNING MIAMI

Yesterday I arrived in Miami for Art Basel week. This is what I woke up to this morning! Today I'm meeting a friend for lunch at Bal Harbour Shops to catch up and talk about a project she's starting. Then I plan to do a little shopping before I hit the exhibits tomorrow. But before heading out  I sat down for breakfast out on the balcony and did some work. Now I go to the gym and then I go. How fantastic! Hope you're all having a wonderful morning too.

Ayer llegué a Miami para Art Basel Week. Esto es a lo que desperté esta mañana! Hoy voy a almorzar con una amiga en Bal Harbour Shops para ponernos al día y hablar sobre un proyecto que está por iniciar. Luego pienso hacer algunas compras antes de irme a ver las exhibiciones mañana. Pero antes de salir por la puerta, me senté a desayunar y a trabajar afuera en el balcón. Ahora me voy al gimnasio y luego ya me puedo ir. Qué fantástico! Espero todos ustedes también estén disfrutando de una maravillosa mañana. 








Pin It

No comments: