Monday, January 14, 2013

2013 GOLDEN GLOBES TOP BEAUTY LOOKS

Of course everyone at The Golden Globe Awards looked amazing, they always do, they are celebrities, their job is to look good at all times. Ok... Maybe not everyone looked amazing, perhaps there where a few "what the hells" but in general everyone looked really handsome. However there's always the favorite one's. Here are my top three ladies from last night.


Por supuesto que todos se veían maravillosos en los Premios Golden Globe, siempre se ven maravillosos, son celebridades, su trabajo es verse bien en todo momento. Ok... Quizás no todos se veían maravillosos, quizás hubieron algunos "qué demonios estaba pensando" pero en general todos se miraban guapos. Sin embargo siempre existen los favoritos. He aquí mis tres top chicas de la noche.



Julianne Hough. Some people and "fashion experts" hated her hairdo but I thought she looked fantastic. Enough with the long side parted wavy hairdo that celebrities love to carry on the red carpet (Rachel Weisz, Heidi Klum, Isla Fisher, Jessica Alba, Nicole Richie...).

Julianne Hough. Algunas personas y "expertos en moda" odiaron su peinado pero a mi me pareció fantástico. Basta ya del cabello largo ondulado hacia a un lado que a las celebridades les encanta llevar en la alfombra roja  (Rachel Weisz, Heidi Klum, Isla Fisher, Jessica Alba, Nicole Richie...).


Jessica Chastain. I don't care if people liked it or not to me she looked flawless. Her hairdo, hair color, makeup, skin, the color of her dress... Her cleavage had me a little nervous but She still looked amazing, plus the back of that dress was to die for sexy. 

Jessica Chastain. No me importa si a otras personas les gustó o no a mi me pareció que se miraba perfecta. Su peinado, el color de su cabello, maquillaje, piel, el color de su vestido... El escote me tenía un poco nerviosa pero igual se miraba espectacular, además la espalda de ese vestido estaba para morirse sexy.


Helen Mirren. How refreshing it is to see a woman her age looking so incredibly amazing. If you asked me she looked even better than a lot of the much younger women. Everything about her was perfect, hair, jewelry, and don't even get me started on that sexy dress. Helen you are my hero.

Helen Mirren. Que refrescante es ver a una mujer de su edad verse tan increíblemente fantástica. Si me preguntan creo que se miraba aún mejor que muchas de las mujeres más jóvenes. Todo de ella fue perfecto. Su cabello, joyería y ni hablemos de ese vestido sexy. Helen eres mi heroína. 








Pin It

No comments: