Thursday, January 10, 2013

FASHION MAGAZINE COVER OF THE WEEK: VOGUE MEXICO

Wow! This time Vogue Mexico really did a good job. I've always been a huge fan of retro inspired styling and photography, even more so than the super trendy style with too much bling and way to much fuss. Also lately I've noticed that I'm more inclined to geometric styles than the more romantic rounded ones. Before I used to be all flowers and birdies, now I'm more geometric designs and clean lines. 

Wow! Esta vez Vogue México realmente hizo un buen trabajo. Siempre he sido una gran admiradora del estilismo y fotografía inspirados en lo retro, aún más que el estilo súper de tendencia demasiado ostentoso y escandaloso. También recientemente me he dado cuenta que me veo más inclinada hacia estilos geométricos más que los románticos y redondeados. Antes era toda flores y pajaritos, ahora soy mas diseños geométricos y líneas limpias. 


VOGUE MEXICO JANUARY 2013: JACQUELINE JABLONSKI 
PHOTOGRAPHED BY: DAVID ROEMER






Pin It

No comments: