Thursday, January 10, 2013

ALWAYS CLASSIC CHANEL

When I see this image I instantly think of eternal style. Books and Chanel shoes will never be out of style, specially this one's. These shoes could've been worn by a mademoiselle from the 1940's. I bought them about 4 years ago and I wear them all the time. You've seen me wearing them on various occasions in this blog, they are one of the greatest things I've ever bought (that and my Prada handbag that I wear all the time but admit I already need to buy another one). 


Cuando veo esta imagen instantáneamente pienso en estilo eterno. Los libros y zapatos Chanel nunca van a pasar de moda, especialmente estos. Estos zapatos podrían los podría haber usado una mademoiselle en 1940. Los compré hace unos 4 años y los uso todo el tiempo. Ustedes me han visto usándolos en este blog en varias ocasiones, son una de las mejores compras que he hecho (estos y mi bolsa Prada la cual llevo todo el tiempo conmigo pero que admito que ha llegado el momento de comprar otra).








Pin It

No comments: