Friday, June 28, 2013

OUTFIT POST: MIXING THE OLD WITH THE NEW

A couple of years ago I bought this Gap denim vest at a flea market that a friend of mine organized here in Guatemala to raise funds for a local non-profit organization. It's pretty amazing the things that you'll find at a flea market if you have patience and you know how to dig in well. 

Yesterday I was invited to a little friendly gathering to say good bye to one of our really good friends who is moving away for a few months. I love gatherings because they are a great opportunity to dress up. I decided to wear my "second hand" Gap denim vest with my new Anthropologie dress, JCrew sandals, and statement necklace also from Anthropologie that I bought a few years ago. A very summery outfit perfect for my newfound girlieness. YES! I admit it! I'm girlie! 


Vest Gap
Necklace Anthropologie
Shoes J.Crew













Pin It

No comments: