Monday, July 15, 2013

OUTFIT POST: HOW TO WEAR A BUSTIER AND TULLE SKIRT

Ok guys, just as promised. I procrastinated for a little while buuuuut here you have it, a complete outfit look. Yet another narcissistic post about me. I kind of wanted to stop with the narcissism which is why I started doing the outfit details posts but you guys asked for it, and of course you're wishes are my command (not all though, I'm not getting naked). I'm telling you, moving to another country is not easy. In Guatemala I had a cool background for my outfit posts and I also had a team of incredible professionals working with me on my Mademoiselle Red posts but now that I moved to Miami I have to start from zero all over again. It's ok, no biggie, we did it once, we'll do it again. Ain't nobody got no time to be afraid of new challenges. I have faith that God will lead me to the right people and when I least expect it I'm gonna be working again with amazing creative people. 

By the way, I can't believe my necklace flipped around in most of the photographs, sorry for that, photographing oneself is not easy. Anyhow you get the point. Also, In case you didn't get to see the outfit details post click here


Bustier: Anthropologie
Skirt: Anthropologie
Necklace: Anthropologie
Shoes: J.Crew
Sunglasses: Vintage






















Pin It

No comments: