Wednesday, March 30, 2011

FUN WITH THE GIRLS!!!

Do you remember last week I told you I was going to Antigua with my friends and I posted some images of my outfit?

Well, before there was Atitlan and even before there was "Campo de Luz" Tecpan 2011, there was Antigua. Seriously, If had some couple of really fun weeks. Of course I'm already starting to get a little bit melancholic because both my friends Patty and Angy are leaving on Sunday and needless to say I'm gonna miss them, since they're great friends and super fun to be around with. However I'm not alone here, I have some really great friends here in Guatemala that I've yet to introduce them to you.

Anyhow, last week on Tuesday we went to Antigua for dinner and drinks. We decided to go on a Tuesday because it's ladies night and it's supposed to be even funner which it's really not relevant because we'll have fun no matter what day of the week. We went to have dinner at Nokiate a Latin-Asian fusion restaurant that's amazing, both the food and the decoration and after that we went for some drinks at Café No Sé a really bohemian bar just next to Nokiate, there was live music inside and we where really happy because the band played Manuchau's "Me Gustas Tu" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzgjiPBCsss for us, it took us a while to convince them but since we left them a nice tip they finally decided to play the song for us before the wrapped it up.

The next day we woke up a bit late, of course, well actually I didn't wake up that late, I always wake up early but the rest of the gang sure did.  Since it was already noon and we hadn't had breakfast we decided to go straight for lunch to La Reunion, one of the most amazing places to go play golf, it's absolutely beautiful, not only that but our meal was out of this world good!!! 

After La Reunion which is like 20 to 30 minutes away from Antigua, we decided to go back and take Angy to see and of course buy some Guatemalan souvenirs at the local markets. What can I say, we had a really fun and enjoyable time!!!

Here are some images Patty took of me, of course I already told you before I don't have authorization to upload any other images with more people in them until Patty uploads them first, oh well, I hope you like them.

Until next and have a wonderful day!!!




Remember my outfit from last Tuesday? I just decided to exchange the big necklace for a some really big earrings that I bought at Anthropologie and I looooove. I never wear earrings but this ones I love.



Meet Lucy, another fabulous girl. She's the funniest girl you've EVER met and the friendliest, plus she's gorgeous too.  By now you've probably already guessed I'm single because I only have pictures of me and my girlfriends hahahaha



My very colorful Guatemalan handbag, it's beautiful!!! One of this days I'm gonna share a closer image of it, it's one of a kind, you can't find it at the market any more, it has gone many places with me.



How lovely, having some wine at noon, after that glass I was already three shits from the wind since I had nothing to eat in the morning.



I know I have to quit smoking, specially because I have asthma. I'm actually just a very social smoker.



OUTFIT:

Dress: Marni
Necklaces: Vintage
Sunglasses: Vintage
Shoes (not visible hahaha): Green leather Massimo Dutti sandals



And of course, after so much food and wine I had to sit down and relax and stretch!!!















Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wonderful photos! ^^
HI! my name's martina and I come form Italy... I'd like you visit my blog and if you want... follow me! I wait you and your tips! ;DDDD
kisses
marti

Unknown said...

Hello Martina! Thank you very much! I'd love to visit your and I will. Give Italy my love, I miss it, lived there for two years in Milano while studying fashion design ate the Istituto Marangoni.

Kisses to you too.
Maria Cristina