Wednesday, July 13, 2011

ECLECTIC

Since Monday I've been teaching a fashion workshop for young teenagers who are on summer vacation. The workshops lasts until next Friday 22 and until now I think we've had a lot of fun.    Todaythe girls felt more like themselves and where interacting between each other.
It's a well known fact that teenagers can be pretty demanding and critical about things and so I've tried to keep my outfits fresh and interesting for them. Today's outfit I describe it as ECLECTIC. 






eclectic |iˈklektik|
adjectivederiving ideas, style, or taste from a broad and diverse range of sources her musical tastes are eclectic.( Eclectic) Philosophy of, denoting, or belonging to a class of ancient philosophers who did not belongto or found any recognized school of thought but selected such doctrines as they wished from various schools.
noun
a person who derives ideas, style, or taste from a broad and diverse range of sources



Pin It

No comments: