Friday, February 10, 2012

3 OUTFITS FOR VALENTINES

Today like every other Friday I get to go to the network for my weekly TV segment STYLE SESSIONS. Today's topic was 3 STYLISH OUTFITS FOR VALENTINES. Your valentine's outfit will depend entirely on the type of date you're having, wether it's an evening with someone special, a dinner date with your mate or spouse or you're just hanging out with your girlfriends. 3 different types of scenery that require different kinds of outfits.

Here are the three suggestions I gave on TV today. Hope you like them.


DINNER DATE WITH 
SOMEONE SPECIAL



HOT EVENING WITH
YOUR MATE OR SPOUSE



FUN WITH THE
GIRLS



Having problems deciding what to wear for valentine's?
I can help you!!! Just simply contact me to:
info@mcacquaroni.com









Pin It

No comments: