Monday, February 13, 2012

GRAMMYS: WOW, HELL NO AND BLAH!

Ok, I'm sorry if anyone out there is going to feel offended about what I'm about to say, but I wasn't really impressed about this year's Grammys. Nothing really left me with my mouth opened. The only person kicking celebrity ass there was Adele and she deserved each and every single grammy. Yes, Rihanna looked hot singing on stage and LLCoolJ's velvet jacket was pretty funky but I hated Nicky Minaj's spectacle, which was supposed to be THE show of the night AND there was too much country (Taylor's homeless look) music going on for my taste.  I just thought the whole thing was booooring. There where a whole lot of hideous outfits, even more blah's and very few wow's. What ever happened to celebrities? They've lost they're spunk or maybe they need to find themselves better stylists, or both.

After a search that took me...what?... a minute, I chose 3 WOW ladies, 3 HELL NO ladies and 3 BLAH! ladies at this years Grammys. Of course there where a lot more hell no's and blah's but I had to edit it down to 3 each. 

So, here they are...


WOW #1 ADELE


I thought Adele looked simply stunning!!! She looked award winning appropriate.


WOW #2 KATY PERRY


Blue hair or not, she looked amazing!!!


WOW #3 RIHANNA


Ok, I have to say a couple of things about Rihanna. First is that next time I have a red carpet like event I'm making myself a dress like this. Second, the dress is pretty simple, the one thing that makes it so special is her amazing physique. And three, the only reason she was able to pull off that Tina Turner hairdo is because she's so God damn gorgeous.


HELL NO! #1 ????????????


I don't even have words for this hideous thing. She looks like a terrible mix between spider man and a zebra. 


HELL NO! #2 ROBYN


What? You actually have to be talented to pull this one off.


HELL NO! #3 SNOOKI


This woman is by far the tackiest creature alive. 


Ok, I'm not even gonna mention Nicky Minaj, Lady Gaga and Sasha Gradiva, that's implicit.


BLAH! #1 KATE BECKINSALE


Kate is such a pretty girl and she was presenting! Quite frankly I don't understand why she didn't make a bigger effort, perhaps she thought her british accent was enough.


BLAH! #2 NINA SENICAR


This one here is suffering from the "I'm so gorgeous I can make any dress look amazing, I just need to plump my lips" syndrome. Sweetie, next time you go out to dinner in Miami, wear that dress. 


BLAH! #3 GALE KING


It's so blah I don't even know what to say but GALE! c'mooooon! 






















Pin It

2 comments:

Claudia Méndez Arriaza said...

Me encantó el vestido de Adele... You're absolutely right: she looks astonishing and sober. And I love your blog and keep on logging on. And have even copied some outfits: thank you !!!

Claudia Méndez Arriaza

Unknown said...

Hola Claudia! Que alegre que mi blog te ha servido de inspiración para crear tus propios outfits. Gracias por seguirme. Good luck with everything!!!