Saturday, May 12, 2012

GIRLIE, CURVY AND GORGEOUS

It's pretty hard to give tips on how to dress if you're a plus size beauty when you are not in fact  a plus size girl and have no idea how it feels like. I've been asked by several Style by Red readers to give tips for plus size girls which is why I've been doing my homework. Fortunately today I came upon a really cool blog called "Girl with Curves" by Tanesha Awasthi a plus size beauty herself.  In it you'll find ideas on how to do your makeup, hair, outfits, she even has video tutorials that you'll love and find very useful. If you're a plus size beauty I highly recommend that you follow Tanesha daily, you'll be surprised of all the things you can actually wear that you thought you could never do only because you're plus size. 

Here are some of my favorite looks from Girl wit Curves



















Pin It

1 comment:

Deby Fadul said...

LOVE THIS POST! the girl is gorgeous! and the cloth fits her perfectly!
I always follow your blog because you have a Amazing taste!