Monday, June 18, 2012

MONDAY OUTFIT: CLASSIC IVORY AND NAVY BLUE

I had been looking for the perfect navy blue blazer for a very long time until yesterday I was lucky enough to find one at Massimo Dutti. Thank God nothing fit me at Zara because otherwise I would've never set foot inside Massimo Dutti, for some reason I always end up at Massimo Dutti spending more money than I should but well worth spent. 

I have to admit that I'm not the kind of girl that accessorizes too much, I love accessories and find them gorgeous but I don't really like wearing too many of them, specially with such a classic outfit like this one, why go spoil it with unnecessary accessories. Here I'm wearing my outfit with nude flat sandals but I bet it would look pretty cool too with a pair of mid calf boots (BIKER!!!). 

Hope you like my Monday outfit. 


BLAZER: Massimo Dutti
MAXI DRESS: Massimo Dutti
NEON SCARF: Mango
STATEMENT RING: C'Santos
SANDALS: Sam Edelman 









Pin It

No comments: