Thursday, August 2, 2012

THE LADYLIKE BAG

Good morning ladies! Remember my beautiful green structured ladylike bag I  showed you last week that was a gift from Clorofila Store? Well... today I want to show you another gorgeous structured ladylike bag I fount at Clorofila Store. This one is perhaps a little bit more fun and casual than my green one but still appropriate for any ladylike event during the day. I can visualize myself wearing this bag with a soft and flowy maxi skirt, sleevless top and flat sandals or with something a little bit more elegant and classic like a sheath dress and high heels pumps. It all depends on your own personal style, casual or elegant this bag is the bag for you. 

Like what you see? Visit Clorofila Store on Facebook or contact them to 
anna@clorofilastore.com
(502) 5690-0833 (502) 4147-8871






Pin It

No comments: