Monday, October 15, 2012

HOW TO WEAR SHORTS WITH BOOTIES

Ahhh Monday! Isn't it fantastic! I love Monday's! Yes, I'm one of those weird ones specially if later on the day it turns into Brazilian Monday (cocktails included). I think it might just turn that way, although I promised myself today I was gonna start a detox diet because I have a fun trip coming soon and I want to look and feel fantastic. Ahhh who cares, we only live once, I'll have just one martini. 

Anyhow... I thought: What better way to start a Monday than with a "How to Wear" post. This morning I was visiting net-a-porter like I do almost every single morning, and I saw they had a tiny article about wearing coats as capes (quite the new trend right now). After a few seconds it hit me... all the outfits had two things in common 1. shorts and 2. booties. I thought: What a fantastic topic to share with my readers today. So here you have it "How to Wear Shorts With Booties."

I hope you like it and wish me luck on my Brazilian Monday! I'll let you know how it turns out.


Ahhhh Lunes! No es fantastico! Amo los lunes! Si, soy una de esas raras personas, especialmente si al final de la tarde se convierte en lunes brasileño (cocktails incluidos). Creo que existe la posibilidad de que se convierta en uno de esos lunes, aunque me prometí que hoy empezaría una dieta de desintoxicación porque tengo un viaje muy alegre pronto y quiero verme y sentirme fantástica. Ahhh que importa, solo se vive una vez, me tomaré solo un martini. 

En fin... pense: Que mejor forma de iniciar un lunes que con un "Cómo Vestir" post. Esta mañana visitaba net-a-porter como lo hago casi todas las mañanas cuando vi un pequeño artículo sobre como vestir chaquetas como capas (por cierto una tendencia muy vista en este momento). Después de un par de segundos me percaté que los atuendos tenían dos cosas en común 1. shorts y 2. botines. Pensé: Qué tema tan fantástico para compartir con mis lectores hoy. Así que aquí lo tienen "Como Vestir Shorts con Botines."

Espero les guste y deseenme suerte en mi lunes brasileño. Les contaré en qué termina todo. 










Pin It

No comments: