Monday, October 1, 2012

OH YES!!! ISABEL MARANT SLOUCHY LEATHER ANKLE BOOTS

Yes or yes! You have to agree with me Isabel Marant just won shoe designer breakthrough of the year? First with the invention of the ubiquitous wedge sneaker and now with these amazing slouchy leather ankle boots. I mean, seriously, what else can a girl want in life? You can wear those boots with everything (and don't even get me started with the sneakers) dresses, shorts, skirts, pants, jeans, leggings, or just go commando... Those are the boots to have this season (according to me of course). I prepared three chic ways to wear your Isabel Marant slouchy leather ankle boots for three different personality styles.  Really I could go on forever creating outfits for those boots, unfortunately I have other work to do and I find myself forced to stop. If you have any questions regarding how to wear a specific pair of boots you own you can always send me an e-mail to info@mcacquaroni.com I would be more than glad to help. 

Hope you like it! Take care and until next! 









Pin It

No comments: